Monday, January 05, 2009

I couldnt sleep last night!
Cant believe that I'm too having insomnia when I'm NOT working on my report

It all happened yesterday when suddenly,
I remembered my Polaroid izone camera that I'd 10 years ago
It was a free gift from some promotion
but i'd never touched nor used before
I did not use coz I didnt have the money to buy sticker film then
Now I wanna use it coz I feel I can afford stockable films
I had this instinct that it was lying somewhere in the house still waiting for my attention
But Mum claimed that it was a disposable camera & she'd threw it away

WHAT?!

I was disappointed & frustrated
I seriously cant find it anyway
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddddddddddddddddd

I then chat with Lizt about cameras
Asking her if Hong Kong still sell Polaroid cameras
& then about the Frogeye camera that she gave me
It had been with me for 1 year plus
My ROM gift
& I told Lizt I didnt bear to open it
But in the end
I opened in the midst of our conversation!
Now I'm so excited to use the fisheye effect on land & in water!
Bring me to the sea!!!!

& on top of that
I bought a Holga K200 impulsively
Yes, I was totally crazy after the devastating news of my missing Polaroid izone camera
But then again I think it's a good investment of these old school cameras now
Coz such cameras are going out of phase soon
& maybe in 20 years time
It will be antique that can fetch me high price if I sell
Wooohooo
Other than that
K200 has a panorama effect
Which is something that I'd want!

After a 3 hour sleep
I woke up thinking it could be in Hong Kong
But I have the faintest memory of it
Shucks
The image just keep flashing in my mind
But I just dont have any clue where it is!
It kinda sucks to have 2 homes in 2 continents with things scattered across the South China Sea
& cant search for it when one has reached its maximum desperation

But now, anyway
I hope someone can give me this Polaroid camera for my birthday/Xmas present
Although my birthday just passed, so did Xmas
Still in time to give me de!!
=p

No comments: