Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I love my Michelle darling <3
She gave me this for my birthday
All the way from Manchester, United Kingdom!


& this is my first most branded item I'd ever had!
Woo!
*muackz*

Cant you see the logo?
I''m so excited coz it's V-E-R-S-A-C-E
A brand that was already familiar at age 13
But never have a chance to owe it
Though I'm not very crazy about branded goods
It's just excited coz I now have one of the branded goods!
Thanks Michelle~

We went out for our normal routine warehouse shopping today
Bought soooooooooooo many things
Think spent about $100+
From Fassler, CS Tay, Fragrance, Swiss Butchery

SIAO AH!

The things are so much cheaper than normal stores
& somemore Chinese New year is coming
Another excuse to spend!

We visited the farms at Lim Chu Kang
Was trying to get some nice plants for the house


On our way
We stopped by DarDar's secret fishing spot




We then went to Prince
Cheap & nice flowers everywhere!








=D
So beautiful >_<

Happy Tuesday

No comments: