Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yesterday sucked
I just didnt wanna go back JB
For several reasons

1) I dont like to be involved in someone's major birthday party where I have to aid 'peng-gan'-ing Otahs for people & that's something I DONT really like to eat, getting myself smokey & dirty with ashes

2) I dont like to see people celebrating birthdays, havocing the whole bloody damn place with own friends, forgetting his/her dear family members

3) I dont like rowdy people

4) I dont like to be forgotten

5) I dont like to be 'Ahmad' to collect BIG birthday cakes, especially chocolate cakes with names of people whose birthday falls in December but only mine is missing

6) I dont like to do things where I should have a share but not remembered to be given a share

7) I dont like to do things non-beneficial for myself (especially when it comes to birthday celebrations)

8) I just dont like celebrating (SUPER FUCKING BIG) birthdays

Ok I am simply jealous
In fact I am jealous!
DarDar's sis' birthday had everyone in the house to prepare for her
While DarDar, his bro & I had to return from SG to JB to help out
Fucking up caught in the jam at the new bloody Malaysia custom
& bought her fucking expensive Ipod Nano (which I paid for it)
& helped her to book a chalet unit last minute (I refused to pay for it)

I confronted DarDar
'YOU BLOODY IDIOT! MY BIRTHDAY LAST WEEK EVERYTHING ALSO DONT HAVE. ONLY A BLOODY $3.25 MOVIE TIC TO WATCH BOLT.YOUR SIS WANT IPOD, WE BUY. WANT CHALET, YOU BOOK. I WANT GO TRAVEL, BO CHUP ME. I WANT A HONEYMOON TRIP, IGNORE THE TOPIC. YOU GOOD!!!'

nbbbbbbbb

Super dulan one

Treat me transparent
I ask him go diving with me also reluctant
No money nevermind
Take from his dad la~
But never
His sis want whatever thing & he cant afford
He asked from his dad

ARGHHHHHHHHHH!

Most 'wo-nen' man I've ever seen
I so wanna slap him while he's still sleeping NOW!

Adding on to the frustration:
9) Stupid new Malaysia custom isnt easing any problem at all! Knn still have to queue for so fucking long. The only thing they solved was a super huge space, which is a waste of resources. Their idea is only to let more people to SQUEEZE into the hall! The counters are still located at alternate distance. & KNN, the yellow line is also shifted in front making visual judgment unjustifiable for the shortest queue!& So I knn queued at the wrong queue again lo!

10) Custom officers lack computer literacy. SEND STAFFS FOR TRAINING LA! Stamp passport also so slow. Use 2 stamps to stamp twice. Cannot make 2 stamps into one meh? Additional stamp is the validity date in which one can stay till in Malaysia. Anyway, if the person can count the 30 days validity, WHY BOTHER SINCE ALL THE WHILE DOESNT HAVE?!

11) Big hall so what? After the clearance, everyone has to walk ONE BIG ROUND to exit, crosses a bridge, crosses the train station, crosses another bridge to reach CitySquare. Hello! If Malaysia is walkable, what are all the cars in every family for!?

12) Why couldnt they think of putting the immigration counter at the other direction so that people can just exit right away to the correct direction?!?!

I was carrying my laptop + a thick hard-cover book which almost cost my whole body energy & drenched my whole bra with perspiration, adding to the reluctance to return to be 'maid' for a birthday party, I was so *ARGH*!

ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH
ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH

*pek-chek-ness is still going on*

No comments: