Friday, December 12, 2008

Mum's troubled
I donno how to help
In fact
I cant tell her my opinion
Mum's can be pretty influenced by others
But I cannot NOT speak to her the 'false' comments either

She kept asking me what to do
I told her what I will do

Despite all these told
She asked me again & again
I donno what else to say

She looked depressed
In fact I guess she is depressed

I told her to quit her job
& return HK for few months
I'll pay for everything

If this is happening
Everything is happening at the wrong time
I'm not working to have a stable income
I'm not done with studies & with loads of stress
On top piled with DarDar's family commitment
Wedding plans
I'm neither here nor there in any of these situation

Did I really make a wrong choice to do my upper degree?
If I'd worked on
I can get married & support the family

But I thought I could just suffer a few more academic years
& earn even more loads of money after that
Cant you guys WAIT?

I planned for a bright future
Only to be screwed now

I donno what to do

I thought all these only appeared on TVB

.

I donno what to do

No comments: