Thursday, December 04, 2008

Wasted a day
Whenever i'm off to school to meet my prof
My brain will shut down
& my mind will focus on the surrounding
NOT thinking about work
coz the 'outside' world is so fascinating with new items
Watching people doing stupid things intrigue me too
Causing me to lose focus
Being a trapped tortoise at home for many many days is not really a wise thing to do afterall

When I reached home
The mood of working sets me in
BUT
I never get started coz my mind is still wandering
Loco Roco 2 on PSP has also got me attracted that I was playing from 9pm till 2am!!

Insomnia was worse
With consistent days of late night sleeps to do my report
I cannot rest early & sleep soundly until 3am
Waking up at 12pm in the noon adds on to my time wastage coz time between 12pm to 1pm flies fastest due to lunch
Plus the fact that I have to cook myself!
Wait & wait & wait

I'm glad that my 'stupid' dream has not happened
despite the very red comments that Prof had left on my draft
Which I believe it's still very much alright as it's all grammatical errors in a scientific paper
Amending it with wise mind will do the job
Not like having a nonsensical scientific paper that can screw everything up the ass
Also appraising that my scientific standard has more or less reach her expectation
Just that the English needs a bit of extra help

2nd draft of introduction, M&M, results due on 8 December
1 day before my birthday
Maybe it's good for me to take a break on this day
But I think I've been taking too much break now & then
So....

Recent exam result isnt of my expected
Prof said grade had dropped
But overall still pass with a good GPA
Kinda expected
Like I'd said
How can a biologist write a chemistry paper??
But given that it's not a very poor grade
I'm ok with it
As long as my scholarship stays

I better go cook my lunch & rush work at 1pm with boost of brain energy
12 hours non-stop work will yield me at least 80% completion

Peace

P/s: I had been very sad after the evening. My 3rd friend made in school (yes, I dont have a bunch of friends in sch) is leaving in February to do his study in Aussie. Despite the temporal order of having this friend, he's one whom I'd spent most time with together. Sob sob sob. After Feb, I will be all alone in the lab again... Talking to dead specimens of fiddler crabs. Yucks.

No comments: