Tuesday, December 09, 2008

=D

This may not be the best day
But today is one of the good days

DarDar brought me to VivoCity to watch movie
Golden Village gave me this 1-For-1 birthday treat
& coz today is Tuesday
Movie ticket only cost $6.50
With this lobang
DarDar & I watched Bolt for only $3.25 each!

WOW!

Then we went to Daiso
Buy 10 items costing $20 in total
I told DarDar that my shopping mood always kick whenever I'm out of the house after a very long time
Last episode of such occurrence was only 4 days ago
LOL!!

& I also bought 5 jigbitz for my Crocs
LOL!
Crazy

Bolt was so cute!
But I cried at the last part
Sob sob

Yah lah
Buay tahan me right?
Watch cartoon also can cry

DarDar said that too to me =|

Aiyah..
very touching ma

So I spent 5 hours outdoor
& when I reached home
My Inbox was flooded with notification messages from Facebook
I have 30 new mails!
& these 30 new mails are my birthday wishes from my friends
>_<~~

Min Sheng was the first to wish me early in the morning at 845am
while I was still in dreamland
Anyway
No competition for the wishes
No one is late too

Thank you all~

I'm happy that so many people message me
Especially Andres from Spain, whom I met at ISOLBE & just spent 6 days together
Some long lost friends who still remember me

Hohohoho

Had steamboat with the family
Yum yum
Now fat another inch liao lo~~

Anyway
Really thanks everyone
& hope everyone has a great day ahead

<3 Cyn (& Mong Mong)

No comments: