Thursday, December 11, 2008

Went Jurong Point walk walk with my Mum & DarDar
The new extension was officially opened
But most of the shops are still packing & under renovation
Looks pretty messy to me
Wanted to eat in the food outlets
But realised that they werent opened
So we headed back to the old extension
& had Kuishin Bo lunch

Mum said she can only eat abit
but I said I treat
So we grabbed almost all the food & ate

Munch munch munch
munch munch much
An hour later
We headed for the bill
& that was when I realised I didnt bring my wallet

HO SEH!

Luckily Mum brought money

DarDar crowned me Champion
Can go out without wallet & not realising it until the $73.80 flashed on the cashier screen

Ha!
I'm Champion coz I can stil survive the day without money nor wallet
Better than him
Lousy boy didnt even have money in his wallet

Chey!

No comments: