Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Waken up by the hammering sound of the renovation works
Lift-upgrading
Had been damn noisy since last 2 months
& I'm really struggling to stay attentive to my data analysis & report writing

Apparently
Unsuccessful

I went to create a new photo album in Facebook
& posted most of the OLD photos
& then I went to read my blog archives
So many things happened
So many happy memories
So many achievements made too

Felt that my life isnt that bad afterall
So much for the complaints

I feel happy yet funny
Recalling how I lost a friend & a man previously at the same time
& then gaining more friends & care later at the same time
Seems like I've nothing to lose!
But losing that friend had always reminded me of how well we were together for the past 10 years
Till now
I'm still wondering about it
I'm also thinking if I should invite her to my banquet
Been asking Michelle that question till she also donno how to answer

Sigh
Then I realised how awkward it would be if I were to meet her
Will I slap her in the face & then hug her to cry?

I'm glad I know DarDar then
Crazy fellow
& that's why I like him
Haha!

Learnt my most desired sport - diving
Upgraded to Rescue diver
Now I can show my underwater photographs to my students during their practicals as well

After mingling with the honda Club people
I learnt to love cars
Fast cars cool cars
& then I learnt driving
Passed on the spot ^^

I kept Momo & Koko
Now MongMong
A guinea pig after many years of hamsters

Oh well...
I think I can just go on & on

I'm now looking forward to the rest of my life
& after that
Recalling will be fun & make me feel so much happier that I'd achieved things that looks impossible possible

Although I dread my work now
I feel that I can do it

PhD, here I come!

No comments: