Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I was actually kinda organised in getting my work done before the deadline
& keeping my mind in peace
Trying not to hurry myself & mess things up

Order of tasks to be done:
Module assignment - due 7 Nov
Module exam - due 14 Nov
Research report draft - due Mid-Dec
PhD conferment, research report, presentation - due 9 Jan 09

Just got back from Penang
& busy with school, lab sessions & field trips
& then heading for one final getaway to P. Tioman to ease the lust of being underwater
Before I finally settle to start working next week

But
As I was reading the handbook
I have to produce a 50-pages confirmation report by 9 Jan 09
I gasped

50-pages?!?!?!?!

I dont even know if I can produce this much!

So without hesitation
I started writing abit
Mainly doing up the cover page & acknowledgment
& as for introduction
I just 'sian' off
I cant write up anything

I have been writing the same introduction for the past few months
Undergrad FYP, module assignments & current research report are all littorinid-related
Introducing the zones, physical factors, blah blah
I dont know if I'm already plagiarizing!

Sigh
I should have done up the introduction long ago
It's easy with various quotations and references
Why did I drag till now?!

Die la

My stupid module assignment also
Dont even know if I'm writing out of point or what
But I cant fucking bother

I guess for the remaining 2 months
I wont be going anywhere
Even if DarDar's dad is gonna bring us to Bali for an annual year-end vacation
I guess I have to give it up SADLY

BALI LEHHHHHHHHHHH
ONE OF MY DREAM DESTINATION!!
MY MOLA MOLA & RHINCODON TYPUS

*sob sob sob sob sob*

No comments: