Monday, October 27, 2008

Seriously
I wonder why I gave myself 'Cynderella' as a nick just to act cute when I was ages younger

Now
This looks real

Mum & Dad were away traveling in China for 3 weeks
Dumping me lotsa chores to do
Remind me to buy their 4D
Wash clothes hang clothes
House-keeping & whatsoever not listed

I can do these
IF I DONT HAVE EXAM, ASSIGNMENTS & REPORTS TO DO!

Obviously Brother & DarDar are not co-operative
Stupid Brother plays DOTA 24/7
Ask him help throw rubbish down the chute will cost his life
HIS life in the bloody game, to be precise

DarDar's mind can only think about fish
Yesterday fish today fish tomorrow fish
When I'm trying to study with the remaining time
Stupid man plays retro Cantonese songs that he ripped out from my Dad's collection CD
Argh
I told him off, telling him it's damn bloody loud & I cant concentrate
He replied 'Where got loud. So nice...'

AHHHH!
Did you see that ball of flames behind my back?
You want loud Cantonese pop go Dragonfly @ St James OK??
Got bunny girls to see also!

With 2 idiots at home
No one is helping me!
Time is already so limited
& I'm just stuck with Dumb & Dumber

I wish I can zip myself up in another dimension
Grrrrr...

No comments: