Friday, October 10, 2008

......

Time is running out
1 more month to exams
Notes 1/10 read

What the fuck!

Assignment due in 1 month's time
1/5 done

What the double fuck!

Research preliminary report
Due in 3 month's time
ZERO done

WHAT THE TRIPLE FUCK!!!

This is my first time doing important things so last minute-ly
I have a basic instinct that I'm gonna die soon

Michelle's heading Phuket for holidays
*sob sob*
I wish I can go coz it's right after exams
But I bet I cant rest my brains & heart to entirely play if I were to go
Having images of my data haunting me with words saying 'Analyse me!' non stop

Sigh

A minor loss leads to major gain
No Phuket
Yes Dohsol, Philippines!

Whale shark sightings will be my consolation gift for my 1st year's effort along the path to my success

I must persevere!


Meanwhile
Do enjoy this
Hell for Leather

No comments: