Friday, October 03, 2008

I need sleep
But I'm so tempted to watch my Mooncake resonance!!
Just another hour more...

Met Prof to show her my data early this morning
Still not bad
Luckily she's willing to teach me how to use minitab
Thank God
Really indeed easier than SPSS
Yesterday I was pulling my hair out
Today I'm replanting them back
But still
Not so familiar with the programme
Gotta switch between for results

I just realised that the lab technician stayed next to my ex-house in Teck Whye
Now that I've shifted
Justin is just 2 streets opposite mine!
I didnt know now so many people lives near me
=p

Students today are very cute
Most of them were wondering if a feather star is a brittlestar
Cant blame them
Coz the wet specimens only showed the feathery broken arms
So I showed them some of my dive photos
& they went 'Wow! So nice!'
& all come asking me about dive lobangs

Haha
Diver recruitment
Must get commission from Edwin
LOL

Suddenly blocked nose
What the hell
-_-

No comments: