Sunday, July 20, 2008

Went Pulau Ubin cycling with DarDar, Ashley & Junliang yesterday
Headed to Jalan Noordin & then to CJ & to Jalan Mamam

My god
CJ's mud trail was horrible
Skidded 4 times
Never realised this is so difficult coz I was always travelling on van
x_X

Finally climbed the viewing tower
Had always wanna go up after research but was always too tired to climb
Rambutan season!!
My rock is almost covered at high tide!
My very close encounter with a wild boar!!
It was 1 meter in front of me
Wanting to eat the coconut beside me
Heehee

Sad
Cookie seemed to forget me =(

Cycled all way back
Passed by Balai Quarry
Nice =)

Had a short coconut break
& DarDar kept aiming at the durian that Winson was selling
& so I decided to go to Uncle Botak's house to see if there's any
Indeed
There're lots!
& Uncle Botak kept opening for us till we cant finish
=p
Also got rambutan!

But rain suddenly pour too soon & too heavy
That we decided to head home

Anyway
Not bad
We accomplished 2/3 of the Ubin trails

Tomorrow
Ubin again!
But for research =(

No comments: