Saturday, July 05, 2008

I'm now at HK Airport on Wi-Fi
Damn tiring
I dont think I have enough rest before I set off to Chek Jawa again on Monday

We thought of heading to the Disneyland's entrance before we headed to the airport
But we then realised we have to buy the Airport Express ticket which cost us HKD$90 each
& another $50 for the Disney line
We were hesitating coz we had 5 bags of luggages on wheels
I went to the Customer Service counter to ask if I can do the In-town check-in but take the ride later
& the bloody asshole replied:" You buy ticket then can lorrrrrr.."

CCB
I so wanna slam him
I was only asking for a procedure but he replied me the money-wise
If I have the cash I sure slap him with that bundle

Flight delay AGAIN!
Every time I'm back from HKG to SIN
It's also lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........
& this time
It's due to technical fault

*GASP*

I pray for a smooth journey

Damn I'm not sitting with DarDar coz all window seats are full
=(

Good thing I have my Nintendo NDS
Wooohoo~
Good buy!
Only HKD$1110 for the game set

I think I'll update again when I'm free
Loads of photos to upload
& stories to tell

See you guys in 4 hours time
*muackz*

No comments: