Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bloody hot day
No clouds
What the hell

We went to the kelong again!
This time with more activities to do

DarDar & Michelle brought their rods to fish
& DarDar caught a super big ugly catfish that weighs maybe approximately 2kg or so
Uncle Heng was so excited coz he said it's damn nice to eat

Michelle & I went to scrap mussels
& the dogs came to ka-jiao

The Alaskan Malamute jumped onto each of us so happily
& left paw-prints on each of us

I wish it can stay on my shirt forever
IT IS SO CUTE!!

I brushed its fur >_<
& I so wish I get to own him

DarDar has such nice photo with him =(
My smile is so fabulous with him
I love him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!


Harvest of the day:
A basin full of mussels
& that's part of the the harvest
Another quarter of it is at my place!
See how much we actually got!

Next visit I'll bring all the pet stuffs & groom the dog
I think I'm more interested to play with the dog now
Hohoho

I LOVE ALASKAN MALAMUTE!

No comments: