Monday, July 07, 2008

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIRED!!!

My flight was delayed till 9pm
& when I reached Singapore it was already 1230am
By time I reached home it was 130am
Settled all the stuffs already 2am
Then next morning woke up at 1030am to unpack other stuffs
Headed back JB to visit DarDar's family
Bloody jam at Causeway at night
Walked all the way back Singapore
& reached home at 12am
Woke up at 535am again for Ubin research
& I'm still not sleeping coz I still have plenty of things to do!!!

I think I haven slept for 3 weeks already
Skin is turning haggard
Even my aunt (whom hasnt met DarDar) asked if DarDar is younger than me
Gosh

Having just returned from Hong Kong
I have yet to summarise my workshop information
& Prof is chasing to see my data, which I haven even keyed in!
Die
I still owe someone another proposal too
Due soon as well

Now I'm getting busy again for another workshop in September

I hope I can survive

**I will find a day to update my Hong Kong trip next week...

No comments: