Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Hong Kong Trip Photoblog

On our way to Hong Kong
Loitering at T3
But flight was at T1
=p



Reached Hong Kong!
At Aunt's house

Out for Uni class gathering =)







Morning dim-sum breaky & Lamma Island exploration








Bad day
Rainy on & off
We headed to the rocky shore to fish
But the heavy downpour
Totally drenched
Then we finally decided to go to the Fisherman's Village to fish
Caught many juvenile fishes
Their nets hold many large fish!
So big!



Funny Fishing?


Headed for dinner
Sirloin set meal only for SGD$8!
DarDar loved it lots




MongKok shopping with Aunt & DarDar
Me with fried shisamo & DarDar with his smelly fried tofu

Vietnamnese dinner with pumpkin sago

Back to school!

Marine Lab @ Cape D'Agular

Prof David Moritt giving seminar + demonstration on osmoregulation



Dr Maurizio De Pirro teaching heartbeat detection on animals

Working on the techniques by myself
My snails under the microscope


Heartbeat detection

I GOT MY TRIAL DATA!!
Out to the rocky shore with Dr Williams, Prof Moritt & Dr De Pirro



Day out with DarDar again to Lamma Island
It's a good day!


Me & my desired boat. Hohoho.

Lamma Island having dragonboat race wor~
So exciting!
Compared to the dragonboat races I took part
So quiet
ZZZZZZZzzzz







DarDar tried the hookless fishing

Caught a big fish!
Very fun!
Used the traditional bamboo rod to fish
Bought the fish at HKD$60 & brought home for dinner

Hooked by fish hook. Damn pain =(

Wah I tell you
The fresh fish I brought home was damn nice
The flesh was so soft that it melts in the mouth instantly
Damn nice!!
It was too big to get into the wok for steaming!

2nd dinner with Uni friends



Brought DarDar to SWIMS & Shek O to sightsee
"Welcome to paradise!" said Dr Williams






Dinner with my 2nd Aunt
Her house faces Tsim Sha Tsui
Nice view is so nice!

My hotel for the past 6 nights

Last day @ Hong Kong
On the way to airport
& on way back home!
With the unfriendly MTR staffs, flight delay & stuffs
Bleah



I'm glad that my first few days were great!
& I'm glad DarDar went with me to keep me accompanied

=)

No comments: