Friday, June 13, 2008

Weather's pretty unpredictable lately
Sunny one day, thunderstorm the next day

To say
I have never tried to use the word 'storm' when I was younger
Most I will say it's a downpour
But recently
I'm saying 'storm' everytime the sky turns grey

In fact
the morning sky on Wednesday as seen from Chek Jawa
There was a gale too
So strong that almost blew me & Brenda away as we witnessed the arrival of storm

We stayed for another 5 minutes & headed back to shelter
& indeed
It rained like it'd never rained before

Because of the rain
I have to returned an extra day for my data collection yesterday
& it was scorching sunny!

............

Today
It rained like hell again

The weather forecast on the radio said something about the monsoon
O_o?
I thought May already no more monsoon mah...
Sigh

Weird weather

Because of the gale
Pulau Ubin was filled with fallen durians
& visitors were seen picking them up
Boatman uncle gave me a huge papaya
=)

Now that I'm done for the week
It's another week of break
Wooohoo~

No comments: