Friday, June 20, 2008

I think my days had kinda swapped when I'm not heading out Ubin
& the thought of Ubin is kinda making me sian

Anyway
I have great time for the past few days
Hanging out with Michelle & DarDar

DarDar & I wanna cycle to Bt Timah Hill so I can show him the secret place
But then my bike was really very jia lat
That the brake had faded into powder as I used it on the slope
So in fact I was actually cycling with no brake
That DarDar changed our plans to cycle on pavement instead
So we cycled to Michelle's house & asked her join us for lunch at Al-Azhar

After that
Michelle fetched me to Salvation Army where I 'donated' my bike
Headed to a tackle shop to grab some fishing gears
& then for a last minute Kuishinbo dinner on Wednesday evening

This time
The snow crab tasted extremely sweet!

& we whacked almost everything
The Chawamushi is also very smooth too

After the fulfilling dinner
We went Carrefour to walk walk
& I bought a new bike =p
Just to replace my old one so my bro can ride

We then headed back home
& realised that we were too awake even after the day
We headed fishing at Sembawang Park till 3am
& went to JB for dim sum breakfast as well as pump oil

We reached home at 5am
LOL!!!

Crazy sia
& yesterday we slept until 12pm
DarDar & I headed to Labrador Park to fish until 7pm

& then another last minute BBQ dinner at Michelle's house

We had a feast till 130am
Hotdogs, sirloin, satays, garlic bread, stingrays, crabs, beef shabu shabu,mushrooms, etc...
So full!!
Had Hoegarden each while we talked about our secondary school life

Now I guess I'm so damn fat
=(

& I'm still procrastinating alot of tasks awaiting to be done
Bleah

No comments: