Tuesday, June 24, 2008

2 more days back Hong Kong
I've yet packed luggage

Headed Ubin today
As I was walking down the shore
Max came down as well, leaving Cookie at the boardwalk
He followed me to the rock where he started to play with himself

Cookie was whining from the boardwalk as if he wanted to join
& within the next few minutes
He ran off the boardwalk, thinking that he'd returned to the kiosk
He actually came down to the shore as well from the other side!!!

So I had 2 dogs with me during my data collection

& stupid Max kept disturbing me
Want me to hug him
& Cookie jealous
Growled & wanna bite it

-_-"

The dogs stayed with me for 1 hour before Max headed back when Mohan called
Cookie also left
But it came back to me 5 minutes later

=)
So sweet
Made me wanna keep dogs when I have a house
& I'm already eye-ing on an Alaskan Malamute

No comments: