Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sigh
I only have 1 data for my shell orientation experiment
Due to poor weather
No sun!!
Not sure if it will affect the result
=(

The sun was out on & off
& I ran from side to side of the rock
But in the end I gave up
Coz it was raining heavily on mainland
& I think it's coming up soon since the grey clouds started to appear above me
Somemore my bladder was kinda full
Strong urge to head to the loo!

Max came down with me for a while
& went off soon when Suhaidi passed by at the boardwalk

After my research
We had a mini durian feast
Mohan picked 3 durians
& all taste different!
I donno what name it is lah...
Those D24, cat's mountain,golden pillow, whatever
But all taste very nice!

Back home
DarDar wanna eat durians too after I told him about the Ubin durians
The guy said his durians are from JB, Segarmat
Heh, isnt that near his grandpa's durian farm?
So I giggled at DarDar's ear
"Eh, we crazy one... go & pay $15 for your ah-gong's durians when we can eat for free back at JB.."

Finally done with my luggage
Except for my electronics
After this blog article
My laptop will have its first trip overseas

I will be outta town from tomorrow 26 June to 5 July 2008
Luckily the typhoon just passed
If not, trip wasted

Anything just leave me an email
Else urgent, dial my mobile

See ya =)

No comments: