Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What is with the people today?
Every bloody asshole I met is fucking rude to me
As if I'm an idiot to be least bothered

While I was busy working at the farm
A postman came and asked me to sign on the registered mail
As I scribbled my initial
He asked:'What is your name?'
Me: [my name]
He:'You malay ah?'
Me:'Huh? Do I look like one?'
He:'Oh no no... just need your name to appear on the paper..'

Yah whatever
Because my dialect name in Malay means Faith

Then at clinic
Got this patient's mum called & demanded a MC
She:'Just now my son came to see the doctor, how come you all never give the MC?'
Me:'What's your son's name?'
She:[her son's name]
Me:'Hang on while I check....... Oh, Dr Chow didnt write the MC'
She:'What? But he said he is to be given 2 days MC'
Me:'Maybe the doctor forgot to write... will the MC be for today & tomorrow or tomorrow & the day after?'
She:'Of course tomorrow & the day after! My son went to school today!'
Me:'Ok, I go check with the doctor'

Knn
As if I know your son went to school today
& as if I wanna eat your son's MC like that

Me:'When are you to collect it? Maybe tomorrow since we're about to close?'
She:'You just ask the doctor to write & I will pick it up when I'm free. Who am I speaking too?'
Me:[my name]
She:'Sorry?'
Me: [MY NAME]
She:'Ok bye'

What the hell
I hate it when people enquire about my name over the phone when I'm trying to help them
It just means that I'm not trustworthy into my work
& I will lay shit on their face
Which, of coz, if they are smart
They can complain me right away

But hey
You're messing with the wrong lady
If I dare tell you my name
I guarantee my work is done to its best

Wanna shoot me?
I think I have much more to bombard

Anyway
I'm so irritated with people doubting me
I make sure they die bitterly if one strand of my nostril hair breaks

No comments: