Sunday, November 18, 2007

Just got back from Farmmart
Damn full of supper
I ordered 10 pieces of chicken wings
Thinking that the guys will eat alot
In the end
Dean only ate 1
-_-

While we were happily eating chit-chatting
Got a stray husky came to us!
I was like 'What the fuck?!'

I'd always wanted to get a husky
But the housing regulations doesnt allow
Neither will my Mum allow in the 1st place
& I like husky so much that I can go crazy over it
& then I see a STRAY husky at farmmart feeding on the chicken wing bones that I just sucked on

Double WHAT THE FUCK!

You know how beautiful a husky is or not?
You know how gorgeous a husky is or not?
& God damn it it's a STRAY?!

Dean said that it had been abandoned due to the new housing regulation
DarDar added saying that he noticed there're many husky adoptions at SPCA

I looked at the poor guy
It kept licking his leg
& I observed it...
There's a big wound at his hind thigh!
Fresh bloody wound

My heart ached
But I'm helpless

Understanding my lust for a husky but not being able to afford
Here comes a free husky that I'm unable to help

Sorry mate
I could only visit farmmart more often to feed you with chicken wing bones
The next time I will order 20 pieces

No comments: