Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dean's coming back from Taiwan!
So excited
Coz he promised to get me boxes of tie dan (biased egg with super chewy egg white)
So DarDar & I went to Changi Airport to fetch him

After work
Headed to East Coast Park for dinner
Couldnt decide what to eat
So we just went to try the C-Nai Hong Kong Express Cafe

First time trying out the KPE!


Haha
Cant fail to take pictures of myself as well

It's a pretty long expressway, everyone says
But to me
It's actually pretty short
The speed limit is only 70km/hr
Once you exceed that, TP chases you immediately
The road is also clearly labelled so you wont missed the exit
But once you come out
It's the bloody ERP

PUI!

Government very smart now
Want people to enjoy Singapore accessibly
Can!
Just pay ERP lo

When we arrived
We ordered a baked rice, fried dumpling, ma po tofu, french toast, 1 ying yang & 1 milk tea
Taste is not bad
Even DarDar said it reminded him of Hong Kong
& it's good!
Coz I felt the same too
Maybe one day gotta bring Mum over to eat

But Mum's returning Hong Kong next week
So... i guess she's gotta enjoy that better

Anyway
After the meal
DarDar brought me to Bedok to pak tor
Heehee
But then he said he wanna shit so we left 15mins later
.............................

Finally Dean's plane landed on 2222 (10:22pm)
Number so zhun, must buy 4D
& he bought me only 3 packs of tie dan =(
He got himself a tatoo done
& bought us many other souvenirs
Told us the experience
& WHAT THE FUCK
I also wanna go Taiwannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

& I'm 50% successful after pestering DarDar non stop...
Hahaha

No comments: