Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hmmm...
Mum recieved a call from Hong Kong
Saying that Uncle (Mum's elder brother) is on the verge of his life
His lung cancer* cells had spreaded all the way to his brain
& he fell into coma last week
Although he'd awaken now
Doctor said his chances are slim

Mum was abit panick about the whole situation
& applied leave immediately without checking if the air tics are available
Dad was being a fuss, as usual, saying all the unreasonables out of the unexpected
Bro is always adding fuel to the fire
& I have to resolve the burning fire & explaining the optimistic possible outcome of the unexpected

So now
I tried to put everything to a temporary halt
Becuase aunt said it's not that jialat as what another aunt said
So Mum is gonna postpone her approved leave
Being that
I'd requested my dear friend to assist getting me air tic as soon as possible
I may have to accompany my Mum as well
Which I do hope it doesnt fall on the days when I have to register for my course personally

On top of everything
I've gotten my grab-bag ready

I'm now on standby mode
Awaiting for the call

*PS: I dont remember my Uncle was diagnosed with lung cancer...is it because of negligence of the doctor that no follow-up was done and apparently caused such situation that messed up everyone's mental wellness?

No comments: