Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ah!
I was so dead tired over the weekend
Attending functions are not as fun as I expected
Hahaha
Now I understand why people were always complaining when I envy them on business trip

Anyway
I joined DarDar & his family to Batam to attend the opening ceremony of the Pang Association
It was grand
A very warm welcome for us at the Ferry Terminal & at the hotel



We then went to attend our welcome dinner at the restaurant
Kinda bored before the dishes were served
So we played with cameras






The food was alright
& we headed back to hotel at around 1130pm

Next day was horrible
Had to wake up at 730 to eat breakfast!
My eyes were -_- when I was at the cafe
After that
We went to the venue to do some praying to the ancesters
As we sat down for lunch
I noticed something
I realised that almost everyone looks alike
I asked DarDar
"EH! Why all look like your grandpa?"
"The Pang blood flows in almost everyone whose surname is Pang"
"HUH! Then like that I also look abit like your mother loh?"

(DarDar's mum share the same surname as me...)

Hmmm...how interesting

The grand dinner was held that night





After 2 days of attending the functions
We finally got to sightsee several places
To this new bridge that connect 6 small islands
& a big temple


Not much lah
I was so tired that my eyes cant open loh
x_X

Anyway
It was still a pleasant trip afterall
Got to see the activities that my in-laws are taking part in
& then KPO abit join them along
BWHAHAHAHAHAH

Maybe not

No comments: