Monday, November 12, 2007

For the past few days
I am very happy to spend time with my friends
Especially Lizt whom flew over from Hong Kong to Singapore to attend my solemnization

My ROM was abit unexpected
DarDar's family was late due to jam at causeway
& so it was delayed 30mins
But all went well after that







I was really grateful that all those invited came
& I hope they love the dishes served

At night
Me, Michelle, Lizt, Jas & Ash went zouk
My 1st time to Zouk


Not bad la
But I think I still prefer MOS
I just feel that the music there sounds better
The R&B sounded abit un-rockable
The House was good but none was dancing

I took the car out for the night
& my left leg was fucking tired on the clutch
From my house to Bukit Timah, to Bugis, to Tiong Bahru, to Pioneer and back home
Bwahaha
1/2 tank gone

Anyway
Now I'm officially Mrs Pang
But I still feel the same as the same old me
Ha!

No comments: