Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Something is wrong with me today

Early morning
Sent Dardar to work
& then bring Chili to VICOM for IU unit inspection

Got along the way
But took the wrong turn
Nevermind

After IU unit was fixed
Went back home
After I'd parked Chili
I realised I have to update my new IU unit # to HDB
So I drove off again

After the update
Returned home
Parked nicely in carpark
Off engine
Locked doors
Realised I DID NOT BRING MY HOME KEYS!

Stranded
-_-

Felt totally tok-gong
Because I have never been so tok-gong before!

So I went to DarDar's aunt's place to chit chat for a while
Before I return the car to DarDar for his afternoon lesson

I was quite pleased with today's traffic
Not sure if it is because I'm driving (pretty girls on road has advantages. BWAHHAHAHA)
or everyone was being nice
I got to honk at others because this cockster was not turning right when the green arrow was up!
& imagine that
I was 4 cars behind
4 honks at that cockster, the car behind the cockster, the car behind behind the cockster & the car in front of me
One honk to each
BWWAHAHAHAHAHHA

I think what causes accidents nowadays is the driver's failure to signal
In fact
I almost kissed twice
1 on the ass of an Estima
& another of a mini van
Not signalling at junction
Thought they are heading straight!
It's not smart to stop within 3 seconds before turning when the car behind is picking up speed, dont they know that?

Thank Dog I was safe

No comments: