Friday, July 02, 2010

I'd never thought of this coming

FUCK I LOST MY NOTEBOOK WITH DATA!

Good thing is
That book was kinda scrappy
Penned with notes & observations ONLY
The actual data had been electronically saved

But

WHAT MAKES A GOOD JOB DONE WITHOUT NOTES & OBSERVATIONS?

Now that my scrappy book is lost
I cant remember when & where I last saw that book!
(I have 4 MUJI books of the same design but I draw cartoons on it to differentiate. I drew a cat on this book & my cat said 'Meow~')
I feel so uneasy knowing that my data is (not exactly) gone!

I know I still have the real thing
But but...
It just irks me
Letting me know that
This is the 1st time I'd ever made such a big mistake!!!

Thank Dog this is really scrappy

Heavy sighs
Deep frowns

Just would any kind souls (literally) tell me where my book is?

Où est mon livre?!?!?!?!?!

No comments: