Saturday, July 03, 2010

Things are not going right for me

Seriously
Not because I'm lazy not staying back in lab to complete my experiment
I just cant do it

Earlier
Sensors were spoilt
Had it fixed
Now I suspect the amplifier is failing
ARGH
& I dont have time working on the damn circuit again
& there's no kind engineers helping me
I feel sooooooooooooo helpless & frustrated

So I went home

Waited for 15mins for my bus
Just realised that the Fare-by-distance scheme starts today
My journey from home to school took me an hour on 3 buses
Today
My journey took extremely long
When I was to transfer my last bus
First I missed it
Second it's not arriving even after 20mins
Frustrated again
I walked to my neighbourhood
Which is just around the corner
For 600m

Passed by supermarket
Thought of making clam soup
Clams sold out
What the fuck
I was so annoyed that I could grab the (mini) watermelon by the section & crush it with my bare hands

So I walked to the nearest bus stop
& Continued my remaining journey
Upon arrival
I saw my remaining amount
$2.59
It started off with $5

WHAT THE FUCK!
Almost $2.50 for my journey?
Which is $0.60 MORE EXPENSIVE THAN I USUALLY TOOK!!!!
& mind you
I EVEN WALKED 600M!!!!

I'm frustrated + frustrated = super frustrated

Seriously
What's wrong?

Is it me or just everything around?

I think I'm gonna activate my back-up plans

No comments: