Saturday, March 03, 2007

Today had my first Dragonboat training
Die lah..
Instructor put me as first pair rowers
Fierce ok!
The whole team will depend on my strokes to keep the boat moving
If I slow down the whole boat slow down
>_<

DarDar cycled all the way to Kallang to see me have my training
So sweet of him
I waved to him from the shore
>>_<<

I love my DarDar

Rowed half-way
Another training team wanna exchange boat with us
In the middle of the sea!
Then as this mission impossible is to take place
I saw familar faces!
My SAJC ex-classmate Winston & IRC friend/SAJC junior Joseph!
They're also in the dragonboat team for their school
& We kept chatting on the water
Until I forgot to change boat & kana teased by my fellow mate
"Wei, Cynthia, quick change boat! Not time to chat ah..."
LOL

See
Joining sports can know more people

Just now I went shopping
I bought a pair of pants
& I was damn sad
My waistline has increased SO MUCH
that I can slash my wrist with a chopper

I felt very demoralised
& I gobbled on a pack of chips

.............................

DarDar said he's gonna buy me OceanHealth's 'Minus Fat Extra'
I hope the pills are not too big for me to swallow
I will go gym everyday starting Monday

Hope so

No comments: