Tuesday, March 27, 2007

This time
Tioman did not disappoint me
I guess because Salang is much more livelier than Kampong Genting
Got pub, got lotsa dive shops, lotsa Ang Mohs, lotsa whatever-you-name-it
& the food is nice!
Best of all
I have my funny friends along


Ramly Fans!

The dive sites near Salang is good
& it was totally a new experience
Went to Labas
& the current was damn strong
Over-exersion
& I was panting due to exhaustion
Back shore
All my dive mates were telling one another that they were dying to give up the dive
LOL

Saw 6 mating giant cuttlefish right in front of me
& I took video of them mass-orgy!
Heehee

During wreck dive
A school of jacks & rabbitfish kept swimming around me
Circling around me
I got good macro photo of this cutie
Parrotfish feeding
Blue-spotted StingrayAbel & I
Nemo~
Defending territory from Damselfish
Steve, my Dive Master, blowing circular bubble
My funny friends!
My DarDar passed his Advanced Open Water!
Hohohohohoho

I had a very good weekend
Made another bunch of new friends
=)
& gotten myself totally burnt
Especially on my neh neh
>_<

All of us are now planning for our next dives
Langkawi? Sipadan? Manado? Bali?
Whahahahahhaah
I cant decide
All I know is
LET'S GO DIVING!

I self declare myself as a 100% pure dive freak

No comments: