Thursday, March 22, 2007

Saw a roadkill this morning
Palm civet
Intestines all came out from its anus

Interesting
Now I know that civet exists in Singapore
Contact Norman bt it
Concluded that it could have been killed in the night
Coz I didnt see any fresh blood around it

Oh anyway
I'm thinking of taking up Masters in Speech & Language Pathology
Maybe being a Speech Therapist can make more money with better prospect
Somemore it helps people

I love helping people =)

So now I must start saving
The next intake will be in June/July 2008
Which means I can only start in 2009

Darn
Meaning now I just have to stick to my stupid job

I have my Dragonboat race on 31 March
*gasps*
Ask me be drummer
My god
How to beat?
Later I too gun cheong beat too fast
Everyone row until cannot make it how?
BWhahahahahaha
Shall see

It's finally Friday
I'm going diving tomorrow~
Weeeeeeeeee
Hope I can get nice photos in the clear water this time

No comments: