Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Thanks Ashley for inviting me & DarDar to the preview of 'Music & Lyrics' yesterday

Nice meeting her man too
=)

After movie
We went to Al Azhar for supper by cab
& this is my 1st time sitting on a cab which looks like a Tuscon!
MY GOD!
I'd taken the Schroder cab & it's comfy like hell
This 'Tuscon' cab is so 'Cinderella'
It's like riding in a pumpkin cart!
Exciting

During bedtime
DarDar & I discussed bt the movie
DarDar said he likes Hugh Grant and thinks he can be the second Richard Gere
& he asked
"Eh..Where's Richard Gere now?"
& I said in an Indian accent
"Sorry girl but you can only buy one bird.."
& hummed the VISA advertisement theme

LOL!
So funny
Richard Gere is still busy setting birds free around the world
Polluting the Earth with tremendous amount of bird shit

>_<

Oh
Earthquake yesterday
Damn
Couldnt feel it
Missed an experience

I just returned from my Emergency First Aid course from Hyberbaric Medical Centre, TTSH
Looks simple & basic
But can be very chim
Needs lotsa critical thinking
For example:
1) If a diver is down with Decompression Sickness & bitten by a shark, where should he be sent?
2) A diver is down with Decompression Sickness and Recompression Chamber is 10hrs away from dive sites, do you do In-water Recompression?

Blah blah blah
Alot of scenarios la

& I tell you
Before I leave for my course
Manager from the other section came over & scolded me
Dulan
When I casually ask the staff if she or her friends is interested in a vacancy in my Dept, and she chose to leave, you cant blame me for poaching
Yes, I might have missed the part where mutual department is agreeable to releasing & recieving
But, is there a need to scold?
I'd made sure all possible dates for her to join me once she decides to leave them
Furthermore, she'll be away for 1-week holiday
& that 3 days termination notice is as based in policy
Why blame me?

Tell me this tell me that
Say until I cant make them finish their work
But look
Even when they hire an extra manpower
Work is never done too

What a bitch
*pui*

Cant be much bothered
I'm going diving

No comments: