Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sorry peeps
Have been very busy lately
>_<

I've a good weekend
& it's probably the besttttttttttt I ever had

Friday helped DarDar to do his cousin's wedding video preparation
& spent the whole night watching Taxi Un, Deux, Trois
C'est tres bien!
Le film est tres tres tres bon!
So good that I forgot my time to go home
& DarDar had to call home for me
& told my Dad I'm staying over
LOL!

Went back home on Saturday morning
Headed to swim
Sun was good
Probably coz it was hidden behind the PSI:97 haze
Despite so
I managed to swim 22 laps!
I broke my record!
Wahahahahahaha
Now I realise nothing is really impossible
^^

Met DarDar for late lunch after my swim at BPP
Bought Happy Meal
Coz I want the Cinnamoroll toy!
>_<
& I bumped into Chip, SeeWoon, Mike & his girlfriend

Headed to Isaac's birthday party at evening
I felt so good
Coz it's been real long for me to mix as a 'family'
Isaac enjoyed his night too
Such a cute lil baby
=)

DarDar stayed over
& today, Sunday
WE WENT SHOPPING AT JOHOR!!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
Had Kenny Rogers for lunch
& then his sisters & cousins came along
Brought them go shopping too
Then buy this buy that
LOL
I bought a 3/4 Khaki draw-string pants, a pink casual dress & loads of local products
DarDar bought a pair of boardshorts for diving, 3 pairs of socks & a pirated DVD
=D
I am happy!

Spent like half a day there
After that
We walked back Singapore along the Causeway

Actually Malaysia & Singapore not very far leh
Took 20mins to reach
Same as the time I took to walk from Far East Plaza to Centrepoint

Wahaha
I have a happy weekend
=)
& this week is gonna be as busy as current
Coz DarDar's cousin is getting married
& I'm helping out with the preparation

& it's my first time attending a wedding banquet
Helping out at a wedding banquet
& probably dressing the nicest of all times
=D

No comments: