Saturday, October 07, 2006

My god
Haze is reallllllllllllllll bad
I could smell the whole Singapore burning the very moment I stepped outta the office
& worse
I could not see what type of cars that's coming my way
Coz the haze blurred the lights & rays disperse all over

I had a very good sleep last night
My body totally took shape of my bed
& I think I didnt move an inch
Just that my nose kept twitching
Damn the haze
I closed my windows for the night
& my fan was blowing throughout till it got too cold
So I opened my windows
& suffocate myself with the smell

Amazing!
I'm still alive

While my bro was watching Sonic X on TV
PSI (particles suspension index) Reading: 128

WHATTA HELL?!

PSI:128 reminded me of my secondary days
When the haze was so bad that I could not see where I was heading to
In fear of being knocked down by cars or bitten by snakes across grass field

The worst was, however, PSI: 236
I could still clearly remember that

Last year's haze wasnt that bad
Novemeber just passed with clear sky
This year haze came too early
The Sumatrans must be damn poor
Thus, the need to increase their shifting cultivations for survival

Tioman wasnt that beautiful as described & expected due to the thin haze
Within 30mins boat ride
Tioman was outta sight

Bah

Now I feel like diving

I'd gained so much weight for the past month that I feel like going for laxative

I wanna go some extreme sport

Damn

My brain is not working well

I'm speaking in broken sentences that doesnt link to a paragraph

I love my Momo

I shall go watch my TV & eat my Wasabi potato chips

I am fat

No comments: