Tuesday, October 24, 2006

So fast going November liao
Wahahahahahahaha
Then another month gone
December liao
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
& then it's my birthday

*sulks*

Grow old loh
Sigh

I needa return HK in Dec
But my colleagues all rushing to apply leave in Dec
Both colleagues wanna take 2 weeks
2 colleagues = 1 month
How am I to take?!
Then somemore DarDar's family going HK also
Wanted to meet them there so we can go shopping together
But my cousin's wedding is in Jan 07
So now also donno wanna go back in Dec or Jan
Sigh

If let say I'm going back in Jan
I wanna go for a short holiday
Celebrate my birthday mah
But go where leh?
Batam or Malacca?
Ok lah
If dont go overseas
I wanna have a mini gathering with my friends whom I haven seen for ages
BBQ?
Woooo
But donno when also leh
On my bday? Xmas? or New Yr's Eve?

My god
Now wanna have fun also so mafan
=(

Help me think leh

No comments: