Sunday, October 22, 2006

The day finally came
& I tell you...
It is indeed tiring
I slept for 10hours

I'll let the pics do the talking...
Long time nv blog donno whatta say
But anyway
It's my 1st time attending wedding
DarDar's cousin's wedding
=)

Woke up early in the morning
& wait for the groom to fetch his wife


After all the tea ceremony
We had buffet lunch
& then DarDar & I went to town to do some short shopping

Returned at 4pm to prepare for the wedding banquet








DarDar enjoyed the night with his friends
& down 6 glasses of Martell + beer
Face became damn red
& back home
He puked twice
DUHZ

You know ah
When the couple marched in
I almost teared
So touching
& felt so happy for them
With 400 ppl celebrating for them
It's really a lovely sight

Everyone is asking DarDar when is his turn
& he said 'Maybe next year lahh'

....................

Anyway
COngratulations to the newly wed
=)

No comments: