Tuesday, February 07, 2012

I had some emotion roller coaster recently
But thanks to J who chatted with me
I sincerely thank all those who spoke to me & told me that not all things are perfect as it seems
Sometimes
I could have just forgotten about my own self & be naive

To cheer things up
Thanks Yasminne @ Class 95 for picking my story during Lunchbreak
& I won a $100 Phiten voucher just by sharing my work experience!
Sadly, I wasnt home to hear my story being read out
But thanks M for messaging me to tell me about it ;D

Here's what you can do to join in the sharing session on Lunchbreak!
print-screened off Facebook

I am so going shopping soon!

When there're sad moments, there're always happy moment awaiting
Life is never perfect but is balanced 
Life is never fair but is compromised
Live happy!

****
Here's my story to Yasminne

You may find it uploaded here later in the week too

No comments: