Sunday, May 30, 2010

Today
I almost killed myself
I spent like around $300+ today
Goodness

After DarDar & I went to Bluebay to get our photo frame fixed
We went to have a snack at MOF
Not bad
Food quality up to standard

After that we then went to Novena
since we made reservation to have wagyu beef buffet at Yakiniku Daidomon at 630pm
But we were early
So we shopped!!!
-_-

Bought a new toy at Toy R' Us
I'm rearing Triops!
Wonder where they even find these eggs
& wonder why they're selling them as pets instead of preserving them for conservation purpose
since they are from Triassic period

Finally
We headed to the restaurant

The buffet was nice
We ate for 2.5hours & we whacked almost all the wagyu beef dishes
We also had some seafood & sashimi
But since we were paying $88++ per pax for the buffet
For the high quality WAGYU BEEF
So we turned extreme carnivourous

What I liked about this buffet is
The staff are friendly
& very pro-active in changing the burnt pan for us
& for dessert
They had mango & mixed berry ice cream
INSTEAD OF THE NORMAL BORING VANILLA CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR!
& DarDar said it's Bulla's

Woooo~

However
We were too full of beef
That we skipped dessert

The bill came up to a total of SGD209.51
O_O

After that
To ease indigestion
We went shopping at Mustafa
We walked from Tekka mall
Passing by shops that fascinated me
I always know Little India has something wonderful to experience
& I just got to know there is a damn grand posh Indian restaurant that looks like a palace

Upon reaching Mustafa
We looked at pens, washing machine, TV, cameras...
& in the end
Bought a new hair dryer which comes with Ion shine

& I donno why I bought the hair dryer =\

We headed home
Walked all the way out again
& finally home sweet home

Legs were sore
Totally
& it was DarDar who complaint

Lousy....................

So here's to the night!

No comments: