Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oh yes
I'm back from Pulau Redang
& the 1st thing i must say is

PULAU REDANG LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE PHOTO I POSTED EARLIER!!!
Here's one from my camera

oh my god
The place is like heaven
Crystal clear blue water & fine white sand
Which I can relate it scientifically as -
water free of phytoplankton
& poo from parrotfish

This close to nature!

Fishes swim around us even at waist level

Hungrily feeding on the bread we threw into the water
Indeed
One can play with the fishes even if they are not divers

Dives are good too
It's so clear that most of my photos turned out soooooo much nicer than those I took
Saw some new species as well
Like the electric ray, bicolor blenny,etc



& the most impressive part of the dives is the extreme thermocline
Never had me shivering so bad instantly before

Titan triggerfish are present everywhere
We had a near attack by one during SNORKEL!!
Worse than seeing a shark

Night is neither boring
There're pubs everywhere

Despite the bad bus journey
The trip is overall fun & enjoyable
I'd definitely be back for another R&R stay
=)

**More photos here

No comments: