Thursday, April 07, 2011

I have finally finished my book - Eat Pray Love
I love the Bali part most
Probably coz I was able to visualise since I've been to Bali twice
After reading the book
I feel like going to Bali even more

Bali just has this mystical feel
This, I cant agree more
I was in a total devastated state last year due to the many unfortunate events that occurred
However
After a short trip to Bali
I found myself, afresh

So did Liz Gilbert!

Having read about this palm-reader who unleashed Liz her sorrows
I am so eager to look for him
Many readers and tourists had looked for him (according to search results in Google)
With or without a purpose
But for me
I am going for a purpose

But goddamn
I'm so packed this year
I dont know if I'm able to make a week for my spiritual trip

Seriously
I'm so in love with Bali

Some may call me crazy for I can talk about Bali non-stop
Some may call me the 'Bali advertiser' (hey, no, i wasnt paid by the tourism board of Indonesia to do this part) for I keep promoting Bali when asked which destination is nice to travel

This time round
I am just going there to find myself
& relax

No comments: