Saturday, December 25, 2010

These 2 days
I have been exploring places near my house
I am so happy that there is a wetland park at where I am staying
This wetland park is one of the RAMSAR sites
where birds are sighted to visit en route their migratory paths
I was also happy that I got student ticket by showing them my International Student Card ;D






I didnt get to see the black-face spoonbills though
=(
The last time it was in the wetland was on 29 Nov 2010
They're not around for the whole of December!
Anyway
I kinda enjoy the trip
Although I was alone
I really like the place
The indoor interactive gallery is awesome





& on another day
I went for the Ping Shan heritage trail
I entered the old village & passed by ancient historical buildings left 700 years ago








Upon seeing all these houses
They reminded me of my village in China
>_<
Even the smell of it is exactly similar
Ahhh... kinda missed being back

There's just another week to be back in Singapore
& I'm so gonna explore most of the rarely visited places
so that I can bring DarDar here the next time we are back! ;D

No comments: