Tuesday, December 07, 2010

It's now less than 1 month
I'm all so excited to return home
To be back with my DarDar & furry boys

My hands on experiments is almost finished
Really cant waiiiiiiiitttttttt
These just took me way toooooooooooooooooo long!
So I'm so anticipating to start my analysis soon
& because after analysis
It is totally completed

Good bye proteomics
Done that, been there
& it will then be report-writing session
Which suckkkkkkkks to max because I hate to write report sooooooo much

Grrr

Another reason why I cant wait is because
I'm going to KL & Bali!
For work (again)
Imagine that
Flying in & out 3 times in a month! >_<
Not sure if this is crazy or what

Oh anyway
Let it sail
Trying not to anticipate so much to avoid disappointment

Meanwhile
I'm thinking of whatta eat when I'm back Singapore
Haha!

No comments: