Sunday, March 09, 2008

Some might say
$200 is not worthed the money in getting a hamster on the surgery table
even though it is not severely sick with fatal illness
I could get a new one with only $5 or even free

I said
I'd used that $200 worthed on my best companion
Even if it's only worthed a dollar

Koko has a collapsed cheek sac
Thus explained the swollen lump next to the mouth
It is always scratching it trying to remove it
& it's hindering its feeding

Seeing it so pitiful
I decided to risk his life despite his old age
Hoping that he'd feel better or at least die better

When I asked the vet what are the chances it will survive after the surgery
I knew it's also slim
Given the fact that KoKo hasnt been eating very well lately too

I teared

Poor lil handsome fellow
I love you for the time spent together with me
Rest assure you'll see me again tomorrow
I'll be fetching you home

Be brave

No comments: