Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I took 2 classes today
One in early morning
One in late noon
In between the hours
I was revising my modules
Now I'm so dreading tired and almost dead

I was kinda disappointed with myself
& was also sorry for the morning class

I was so busy & tired yesterday night that I didnt prepare for the class
(Speaking of which I have not prepared for tomorrow's too! Oh no!)
& so I just talked whatever I could relate from the topic

But all the students looked at me
Blur

Either I was damn lousy or it's just the attitude of students nowadays

After class
I quickly prepared for the afternoon class

I had lunch with Kenny
We spoke about our education now & then
He said it's normal to have students not responsive to questions
Even he himself just listened, presented him at class & off he went
Basically just appear for the sake of appearing

After I heard that
I recalled
I guess I was like that too
I didnt feel that pressurised afterall

During my second class
I taught in the way I had prepared
I was glad
I have responses

When I asked if they were clear
They nodded their heads

I hope they are really clear about what I said

& the class ended nicely

Confidence building in progress
Failure is the way of success
I guess I really learn & have to learn alot myself too

Gambatte!

No comments: