Friday, February 22, 2008

Dr Gray Williams sent me a hardcopy of a journal few months ago
I just took a glimpse of it at the title
'Responses of the limpet, Cellana grata (Gould 1859), to hypo-osmotic stress during simulated tropical, monsoon rains'

Hmmm..
Salinity stress on his favourite snails again
& I kept it in my file

Today
As I was requested to do an assignment on environmental stress
I picked 'Salinity' as my topic since I did my FYP project on salinity as well
I referred to the journal
& realised that he's doing Part 2 of my FYP project!!!!!!!

Although I kinda expected the results
I am very glad that my project is being followed up!

Sadly
There's no soft copy of it online which I'd like to forward it to my Prof
& my stupid school's E-journal portal sucks to core
Every journal also dont have!!!

I had a hard time looking for journals
The way they categorise it is hell

In the end
I gave up
I searched the internet for relevant article
Asked my HKU classmate to access

So much of a chore

Anyway
I am trying very hard to read my papers
The dong-dong-chiang (aka funeral) is kinda noisy at this hour

Noise control is to be dBA 60 after 7pm!
But anyway
Yeah
Last song for them
*Amitabha*
I shall just close one eye
Or soon
Close two eyes & doze off

ZZZZzzzzzzzzz

No comments: